The Hayward Power-Flo LX is our newest high performance pump series designed specifically for the rigors of aboveground and on-ground type swimming pools. Featuring a heavy duty motor, Power-Flo LX provides you with dependable performance and quiet operation. An extra large debris basket keeps pool maintenance to a minimum, letting you enjoy your pool more. And because Power-Flo LX is made of out exclusive high strength PermaGlass XL (TM) material, it will provide you with satisfaction.
| MODEL||HP ||INLET/OUTLET ||DESCRIPTION |
| SP-1575LX||3/4 ||1 1/2" ||Power-Flo LX pump with strainer |
| SP-1580||1 ||1 1/2" ||Power-Flo LX pump with strainer |
| SP-1580X15||1 1/2 ||1 1/2" ||Power-Flo LX pump with strainer |
- Heavy duty high performance motor with integrated automatic thermal overload protector for maintenance free operation.
- Heat resistant double sized seal. Long wearing and 100% drip proof. For fresh and salt water use.
- Durable, corrosion proof housing made of high performance PermaGlass XL (TM) material for years of dependable service and all weather performance.
- Clear "see thru" cover lets you see when basket needs cleaning.
- Over sized strailer basket has extra leaf holding capacity that will extend time between cleaning.
- Integral drain plug for easy maintenance of pump.
- Maximum performance Noryl(R) impeller with extra wide openings to prevent clogging by leaves and debris.
Hayward's Super Pump is a series of large capacity, high technology pumps that blend cost efficient design with durable corrosion proof construction. Designed for pools of all types and all sizes, Super Pump features a large "see-thru" strainer cover, super-size debris basket and exclusive service ease design for extra convenience. For super performance and safe, quiet operation, Super Pump sets a new standard of excellence and value. And you know its quality throughout because its made by Hayward - the first choice of pool professionals.
Hayward E-Series sand filter systems feature a spherical tank design for superior durability. E-Series filters come complete with filter base, hoses, connecting hardware and pump. These filter systems are engineered to handle all sizes of above ground pools.
- Systems are designed for quick assembly and precise alignment of components.
- Pumps and filters are performance matched to provide hassle-free operation.
- One-piece spherical tank construction ensures long lasting, all weather operation.
- Filter bases are molded of rugged ABS for corrosion-free performance.
|FILTER ||CONTROL VALVE ||DIMENSIONS ||PUMP ||H.P. ||COMPONENTS ||SAND |
| E100||SPO714T ||19" W X 29 1/2" H ||PowerFlo LX ||1 ||1 ||100 LBS. |
| E200||SPO714T ||23" W X 34" H ||PowerFlo LX ||1 1/2 ||1 1/2 ||200 LBS. |
FILTER CONTROL VALVE: 6 position Vari-Flo control valve (SP0714T) comes complete with integral sight glass and pressure gauge.
- 1 1/2" hose packages include: two 1 1/2" x 6' lengths of hose, hose adapters, stainless steel hose clamps, and 1 1/2" x 1 1/4" hose reducer bushings.
- Deluxe one piece base pre-drilled to accept automatic chlorine feeder. (CL110ABG)
PRO (TM) SERIES SAND FILTERS
Everything is easy when you're working with a Pro. Because the Pro Series High-Rate sand filter system from Hayward offers advanced full-flow technology that results in sparkling pure water, energy efficient operation, and good, clean fun for the entire family. It's also simple to operate. The Pro Series six-position Vari-Flow (TM) control valve lets you quickly and effortlessly select the desired pool filter function with just a gentle twist of the wrist.
The Pro Series filter features an integral top diffuser that evenly distributes unfiltered water over the sand media bed in a cascading, unbrrella like pattern. This allows the greatest filtration possible from each and every square inch of sand. Then the Pro's unique self cleaning under drain assembly, with its 360 slotted laterals,provides a fast, balanced flow of clear water back to your pool. It also allows for more thorough backwashing. Best of all, the Pro's full-flow technology reduces energy costs because you operate the filter for shorter periods. Which makes operating the Pro Series as easy on your wallet as it is on you.