THE CHLORINE MACHINES
HAYWARD AUTOMATIC CHLORINE FEEDERS
The easy, economical and professional way to chlorinate your pool -automatically. Hayward's efficient, corrosion proof automatic feeders install easily on new or existing pools or spas and hold up to 9 lbs. of large or small Tri-Chlor slow dissolving tablets or sticks -enough to provide a three week supply of chlorine sanitizer for large pools and longer for smaller pools. The easy to use integral dial control valve lets you accurately adjust the rate of chlorination needed to keep your pool sparkling pure and inviting.
HAYWARD AUTOMATIC PRESSURE STYLE CHLORINE FEEDERS
- EASY-LOK COVER ASSEMBLY has thread-assist mechanism to provide dependable sealing plus convenient access for adding tablets or sticks.
- CHLORINE CHAMBER has extra large capacity. CL-100 series feeders hold up to 4.2 lbs. of Tri-Chlor tabs, while the larger CL-200 series has a 9 lb. capacity to meet the requirements of all sizes and types of pools. Corrosion proof, versatile design accommodates large or small slow-dissolve tablets or sticks.
- DIAL REGULATING VALVE is easy to use and lets you control and adjust the rate of feed for your pool's variable requirements and chlorine demand.
- FEEDER TUBE provides controlled outlet flow of highly concentrated chlorinated water plus serves as an auto air relief to expel entrapped air from the chlorine chamber.
- VERSATILITY for new or existing pools. Select either direct in-line or off-line unit to make installation easy for your pool or spa system.
- CL-100 and CL-200 IN-LINE FEEDERS are furnished with 1 �" FPT threaded inlet and outlet. For rigid PVC piping installations 1 �" socket flush union connectors are available to provide a professional installation that allows for future service.
- Optional Union Connectors
- CL-110 and CL-220 OFF-LINE FEEDERS install next to filter systemandwork on system pressure differential. Connects easily with compression couplings for new or existing system. All necessary connectors and tubing are furnished with each feeder.
- Saddle Clamp Assembly.For easy installation in system piping.
- New economical automatic chlorine feeders sized to handle the sanitizing needs of most residential pools. They have 4.2 lbs. capacity and feature an incremental dial control valve for accurate metering of feed rate.
CAUTION: Hayward automatic chlorine feeders are designed to use only Trichloro-S-Triazinetrione tablets (or sticks) -slow dissolving type. Consult your pool dealer for complete information.
E-Series TOP-MOUNT SAND FILTER SYSTEMS
Hayward E-Series sand filter systems are designed for the value buyers of the 90's. Featuring a spherical tank design for superior durability, E-Series filters come complete with filter base, hoses, connecting hardware and pump. These filter systems are engineered to handle all size above-ground pools.
- Above-ground/on-ground pools
- Aquariums (salt or fresh water)
- Systems are designed for quick assembly and precise alignment of components.
- Pumps and filters are performance matched to provide hassle-free operation.
- One-piece spherical tank construction ensures long lasting, all-weather operation.
- Filter bases are molded of rugged ABS for corrosion-free performance.
ABOVE-GROUND POOL PUMP SERIES
The Hayward Power-Flo LX is our newest high performance pump series designed specifically for the rigors of above-ground and on-ground type swimming pools. Featuring a heavy-duty motor, Power-Flo LX provides you with dependable performance and quiet operation. An extra-large debris basket keeps pool maintenance to a minimum, letting you enjoy your pool more. And because Power-Flo LX is made of our exclusive high-strength PermaGlass XL TM material, it will provide you with years of total pool owner satisfaction.
Also available is the Power-Flo LX PLUS, which incorporates a built-in timer module for added versatility and operating convenience. Dependable, quiet and energy efficient, the Power-Flo LX pump series continues to set the standard for value, and performance.
HIGH-PERFORMANCE PUMP SERIES
For super performance and safe, quiet operation, Super Pump sets a new standard of excellence and value. And you know its quality throughout because it's made by Hayward -the first choice of pool professionals.
Hayward's Super Pump is a series of large capacity, high technology pumps that blend cost-efficient design with durable corrosion-proof construction.
Designed for pools of all types and sizes, Super Pump features a large "see-thru" strainer cover, super-size debris basket and exclusive "service-ease" design for extra convenience.
The Hayward H-Series Heater
Advancing the STATE-OF-THE-ART..
The Hayward H-Series heater incorporates the most advanced heating technology to provide luxuriating comfort, energy-efficient operation and long-lasting dependability. When you select the patent-pending H-Series, you'll turn up the heat in confidence with features that include a rust-resistant water path, a rapid-heat combustion chamber, and a direct spark ignition system, Plus, much more. You'll be equally impressed with the appearance and user-friendliness of the H-Series heater as you are with its performance. Low-profile in design, the H-Series offers such aesthetic attributes as an integral draft hood, contoured cabinet styling, and a control panel that features a LED diagnostic system:" Which makes owning a Hayward H-Series heater as enjoyable to your visual and tactile senses as it is to your pool and spa.
Available on electronic ignition models
MiniMax 100 Above Ground Pool Heater
THE FASTEST WAY TO SPEND MORE TIME IN YOUR POOL
Now the power of the MiniMax heater is available for aboveground pools. The MiniMax 100 gives you the same qualities that our popular MiniMax line is known for-high performance, low profile and hassle-free convenience.
MiniMax 100,000 BTU heater is available in direct-spark ignition and millivolt versions, in both natural gas and propane, to suit any application.
Clean, compact design keeps a low profile; proven packaged burner system offers quiet and dependable operation.
Energy-efficient and cost-effective without sacrificing high performance.
User-friendly control system takes the hassle out of operation and troubleshooting.
Lightweight system is perfect for one-man installation.
One-year limited warranty, backed by PacFab's commitment to deliver only high-quality products.